Based on our experiences, we recommend the following Usability-Measures in order to implement CAds successfully. We will gladly help you to create your individual Usability-Concept, too. Contact us!
Head of AdManagement
+49 0(89) – 237 129 – 21
How is the usability of CAds?
- Input option: CAds are right from the 1. second answerable.
- Typing error: The solicited input pardons spelling mistakes.
- Level of difficulty: The answer emerges very fast from image and sound, as there is an additional branding area integrated in the video.
- Skipping: In comparison to conventional PreRoll-Ads, CAds allow to shorten the duration of the video by solving it.
- Comparison of acceptance: The acceptance of CAds and conventional PreRoll-Ads is identical (look at Study).
- Additional value: Given that the user gets value added from the website operator for filling in, he accepts the format.
- User guidance: The user consumes advertisement without being distracted from their actual target.
Contact us for further information
We will gladly send you more information. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.